The 7TH – 11TH Convocation Ceremony Of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki
THE 7TH – 11TH CONVOCATION CEREMONY OF EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY (EBSU), ABAKALIKI
This is to inform all graduands of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, and the general public that the 7th -11th Convocation ceremony of the University will take place as stated below. The ceremony will involve the 2015 – 2019 graduands and omission/spillover cases from previous convocation ceremonies
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES
|1||Thursday, 12th March 2020||Vice Chancellor’s Press Conference||Law Auditorium, CAS Campus||10.00am|
|2||Friday, 13th March, 2020||Inter-Denominational Church Service||SPGS Auditorium (CAS Campus)||10.00am|
|Gala Night hosted by the State Governor
NB: Admission strictly on invitation
|Governor’s Lodge, Government House, Abakaliki||7.00pm|
|3||Saturday, 14th March, 2020||1) Installation of Chancellor/Conferment of Honorary Degree Awards/Professor Emeritus
2) Convocation Lecture by Venerable Prof. Chinedu Nebo
3) Award of Higher/Bachelor Degrees, Diplomas and Prizes
|Convocation Ground, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Main Campus, Along Abakaliki-Express Way, Abakaliki||9.00am|
It is our modest anticipation that the esteemed physical presence of all that wish us well shall add immeasurable glamour to the ceremony and act as in index of fulfillment of our collective desires to celebrate excellence
All graduands are required to pay for graduation materials as follows:
1a) Graduates of professional courses (Law, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Science, Medicine/Surgery) N30,000.00.
b) All other graduates N25,000.00.
NB: Make these payments into EBSU Unity Bank A/C NO: 0027279577, Abakaliki OR any other Unity Bank Branch.
c) Present your evidence of payment to your Faculty Officer for authentication and collection of the convocation materials.
2) If you had paid and collected your certificate previously, you are required to show the receipt of payment for collection of certificate and then pay for convocation as follows: a) Graduands of professional courses – N15,000.00
b) Other graduands – N10,000.00
3) To ensure you return the gowns in good condition not later than 13th March, 2020, you are required to make a refundable cash deposit of N5, 000.00, which will be refunded to you on the return of the gown. Late return carries a penalty charge of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) per gown per day.
4) ALL PG GRADUANDS are expected to pay either N30,000.00 or N25,000.00 respectively and or N15,000.00 or N10,000. as the case may be for convocation and collection of certificate (see item 1 and 2 above). Finally, they should proceed to PostGraduate School to pay/collect their academic gowns
This supersedes our earlier memo on the above subject
God bless you as you come
MRS. BIBIAN . NWOKWU